Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our apartment - part deux




I posted pics in the last post and thought it was too crowded to put in the maps, so here they are. As a point of reference the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Arc de Triomphe are more or less in the center of the larger map. We are out in the 19th arronidisemont, as they call their neigborhoods. But you can see we are very close to Le Metro and right next to a lovely park. Parc des Buttes Chaumont is supposedly "one of the largest in Paris, and it is a favourite of Parisians; they flock to its grassy slopes to relax, picnic, and stroll along the five kilometres of trails found there."


2 comments:

  1. Missing you guys already. Love you both and have lots of fun. let me know when you are on top of the Eiffel Tower so I can wave to you
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Will and Juli!
    I just finished a week of Girl's Camp for my church. I saw Joy May there and we chatted briefly about you. I was wondering if you would be traveling the world this summer! Good for you! Happy Anniversary!
    Hope to see you when you get back!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete