Sunday, July 19, 2009

Shopping Trip

Well, grocery shopping was a bust. We hiked over to the Monoprix (local supermarket chain), Juli huffing and puffing uphill and found it was closed. We stopped in a patisserie on the way back for a pain au raisin (raisin danish) and a slice of pizza which I ordered in clear enough French (at least we got what we ordered) until she repeated my order back to me and I said "si!" Wrong country, genius lad. Oh well, c'est la vie. We came back to the apt to grab rain gear just in case it does start up like the report said it might and are now heading out for Le Tour Eiffel.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to be able to join your trip via blogging. I didn't realize that aerobics would be part of the journey. While at the tower wave west. Have a blast! Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Senor Kimbley...you two are going to have a BLAST this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete